I’ve been busy, just not blogging. Here is what I’m doing.
2) I also finished a fun quilt using a charm pack that I received at the blogger’s Quilt Market Meet-up back in May. It is Sweet Pickin’s by Darlene Zimmerman. It is a raw edge square quilt. This quilt was blogged about here.
QUILTS IN PROGRESS:
1) So I joined the Salt Lake Modern Quilt Guild and they are participating in the Kona Solid challenge. I’m working on that….
2) My Dolce quilt is still at it’s same state, only folded up neatly on a shelf. Just waiting to add a final border to the quilt top. But, I found an awesome color for the backing! Kona Aqua!
3) I decided to do the Skill Builder Sampler from the blog Sewn, by Leila. Here are my blocks so far.
This next block is a part of a summer sampler series, done by a few bloggers. This particular block is found on Kate’s blog, Swim, Bike, Quilt. I didn’t count it as a new quilt since I’m just going to add it and the others with the skill building blocks in the end.
4) Someone asked me to make a quilt similar to this one. So, using these HST’s, I’ve completed the quilt top, just finished basting it, and will soon be quilting.
Here are my stats, then.
Projects from last time: 2
Projects started: 4
Projects completed: 2
Current projects total: 4