Time to quickly recap what I have done for the past 6 weeks. Here goes!
1) I finished 5 more blocks on my skill builder sampler. Only 4 more to go until we are all done!
2) My bees knees hexagon quilt is basted and ready to quilt.
3) and 4) I finished the two granny squares teacher quilts, and they have already been given to the teachers.
5) I finished my completely scrappy quilt top and am awaiting the arrival of the backing fabric to quilt this thing. I love it!
7) I have started and completed a quilt for the EZ Dresden Challenge Blog Hop. Here is the back of the quilt, a regular dresden plate. I’ll be showing the rest of the quilt plus a tutorial on June 4th, so feel free to stop by then!
8) I will be making another quilt using the Dresden pieces for the challenge itself, so I am very excited for that!
6 quilts in progress from last time.
+2 quilts started.
-4 quilts finished.
That leaves me with 4 quilts in progress. Linking up with Lee’s WIP posts!