Sometimes, I just need to blog in order to organize my projects. This is what I have working in process…
1) The quilt that I had no progress on: My Quilt of Valor Quilt.
2) The quilt-along that I am a part of–skill builder sampler. I have finished the raw edge orange peel applique block, the circle applique block, and the floral applique block.
3) Last time, I showed an image of some Dolce fabric mixed with solid scraps. This pile resulted into two Dolce Stars quilts. While I was making these two quilts, I also made another simple square quilt with fabric from Annette Tatum’s House Collection. Learn more about these quilts here.
4) I am working on another picnics and fairgrounds quilt. This one is made using log cabins–48 log cabins to be exact.
I took this picture on a very windy day. These photos were taken just before it flew off of the hangers. Good thing I was holding on to one corner!
5) I had enough left overs from this log cabin quilt to make a baby quilt.
6) I am also working on a paper piecing quilt. Do you ever see two or more quilts and think, “If only I could combine those and produce a quilt offspring!” No? You don’t think that? Well, I do.
Well, I hope to find that out. Here is what I have so far! But, I’ll keep you posted. (Fabric used from a variety of unknown fat quarters and many many Cape Ann Charm packs.)
So, I started off with 3 projects. I added 5 new projects to that, and finished 3. I now have 5 WIP’s. Thanks for stopping by!
Be sure to go to Lee’s site for more Works In Progress!