I am linking up with Lee’s WIP Series.
Last time, I had three projects. Here is how it’s going:
1) Summer Sampler and Skill Builder Sampler quilt complete! Click here to see more about this quilt. This quilt will soon be leaving to go out as a Quilt of Valor. I finished it on Sunday, so it made the quilt that much more significant for me.
2) Scrappy Zig Zag Quilt, Part II
Last time I had mentioned that I had a person ask me to make my zig zag quilt using her fabric. I finished it last week and shipped it to her. She loved it and it was everything she pictured it would be. It was fun working with those fabrics. Click here to learn more about this quilt.
3) Hokkoh Wicker Quilt
This quilt is next up for finishing. All I have to do is make the back, so I’m going to try out these fabrics to see if I can work something out.
4) Beach Bum Baby Quilt.
I started this quilt this last week and finished it in time to give to the mom the day she came home from the hospital with her baby. It is fun to be able to say that I was working on that quilt when the baby was born. Dumb, but fun! Learn more about this finished quilt here.
5) Finally, I cut into my DS Quilts Picnics and Fairgrounds fabrics. I am making a quilt with these and some Kona Snow inspired by the friendship star block. I’m excited about this one!
6) My scrap drawer has been getting a little crazy, so I finally organized it and cut out a few 2.5 x 2.5 blocks to make Katy’s Scrap Vomit/Technicolour yawn quilt. I’m excited about this one, too!
7) And, since I had extra patriotic fabric left, I though I’d go ahead and cut those into scraps and do another Quilt of Valor. They are pretty addicting. These are 2.5 x 2.5 inch squares, but for a totally different style quilt, one that I have wanted to do for a while.
Current Projects: 3
Finished Projects: 3
Projects Started: 4
New Project Total: 4
Thanks for stopping by!