1) For those of you with no selvage stash, try to start one.
2) For those of you with a few selvages, keep saving, and find a project for them. If you are so motivated, you can even sew a project or a block.
3) For those of you with lots of selvages and a plan, it’s time to execute! This could be any project, quilt or no.
If you were able to accomplish one of these three challenges, please write a post with lots of pictures and link up here. Please also link back to this post so people know why you are all of the sudden writing about selvages. 🙂
Now, for the giveaway. My selvage quilt also happened to by my 100th quilt, so I felt the need to celebrate by giving away four Vintage Modern Fat Quarters, along with a fat quarter of the two fabrics I bought for my quilt, Kona Azure, and Flea Market Fancy floral in blue.
And, I’m not just giving one bundle away, I’m giving two!
Here’s how to win:
1) If you posted a link for the selvage challenge, you are automatically entered to win one of the bundles. I will pick a winner at random from those who have linked with your selvage projects, even if only one person did the selvage challenge. You deserve it!
2) The second bundle can be won by anyone who leaves a comment at the end of this post, so those of you who linked up to the selvage challenge can also leave a comment and be entered for this bundle as well. I’m interested to know how many quilts you have made, best guess! Again, this bundle can be won by anyone who leaves a comment.
Good luck, everyone. I will choose a winner by September 4th. I will also post more about my selvage quilt tomorrow, as it is also my entry into the Dresden Ruler Challenge hosted by the Salt Lake Modern Quilt Guild. So come back tomorrow and see my quilt!!!!